IML: Please Welcome Kyle Crews

New Subscriber(s): Kyle Crews
Email Address is: crewspr@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Dallas, Texas

Car(s) owned: 1964 Crown 4dr hdtp, ( black with tuxedo interior).

Self-Introduction: I recently purchased a wonderful 64 Imperial, ( black with b/w tuxedo leather and cloth interior). This car has 41,000 actual miles, and was used originally as a "Family Car" at The Morin Funeral Home in Spencer, Massachusetts. After it's original owner, Alfred Morin, (whose name is still proudly displayed on the dashboard owner's plaque), passed away in 2001, the car was sold to a friend here in Dallas via EBAY, and I recently purchased the car and am making some minor mechanical and cosmetic improvements, as it still looks and runs like NEW!

As a boy I have fond memories of "working" at my Uncle's Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth Dealership -- we drove many different models over the years but my favorite was my Mom's white 1964 Imperial LeBaron, so it's great to have another 64 Imperial.

I am also close to completing restoration of a 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible, similar to another childhood family car.

Regards,

Kyle Crews