From: Rick Wiselus <rick.wiselus@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 6:46 am
Subject: Re: IML: Points

My 53 has dual points, and they work like a champ!

PAUL WENTINK wrote:

I have been buying Blue Streak for years. I guess that's why I have >
never objected to the old fashion ignition systems. Not to mention > that it was good enough when the car was new, so it still is good > enough for me. I enjoy working on the distributor and gapping the points.

Paul W.