Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 4:48 AM
Subject: IML: Master Cylinder Conversion - 1960

I am planning to change my single chamber MC to a dual chamber. The archives helped but I would appreciate hearing from someone who has had the experience. I know that I will need a MC from a car with all drum power brakes. Is there a particular year/model that is best for my 1960? What about brake lines - stainless? standard? Thanks for any info. I am planning this for next year.

Jim Brown
'60 Crown SH (4 dr)

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.