IML: 70-73 Imperial brake rotors

Dear fellow Imperial-lovers,

I have been searching very hard for brake rotors for my 73, but apparantly, no one has these anymore.

This means that either there's a resource that I've not found yet, or that I'll have to find an engineering solution.

Since it doesnt make sense to re-invent something already existing, I would like to know if anyone here has already gone the engineering way. If so, I'd be very interested in the solution you found. Or, if someone knows of some forgotten stock of rotors, I'd be interested as well.

Looking forward to your experiences.

Sjak