IML: HELP

Hello All,

It has been a while since I have updated the gang regarding my 65 project but the story has come to a screeching halt.  This is why I run back to you.  In a short story I have been fixing on my 65 Imperial and came upon a tranny rebuild, I took it to a local shop here in Wisconsin and they told me they completed the rebuild but my shifter cable was no good which meant that I could not start the car to get it out of their shop (they work on strictly transmissions).   This meant that I was not sure if the rebuild was a success or not.  After 4-6 months I purchased the correct cable and had it installed this past week and found out that there was other issues going on.  First, the repairman told me something about the governor was in need of service (this information was given via phone I have yet to pick up the car) and I had plenty of leaks.  I feel pretty comfortable with the place that put the cable in but never was sold on the original place that allegedly did the rebuild.  I guess I am asking what direction to I go in?  Do I call it quits with the rebuild place and take it elsewhere (as well as file a claim)?  Or allow them to tinker with the car once again?  Hence the subject box above.

HELP

Battle Axe