Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 10:16 PM
Subject: IML: speedbleeder valves

http://www.speedbleeder.com/

Anyone silly enough to actually know what size the
relief valves in Imperial brake systems are (I'm
interested in 60-73, no 67-69 of course) and if these
folks have such??

Anyone tried these?

First glance at the list says that they have F/R for
66-69 Polara (all drum) cars....

This looks like a neat trick for one-person fluid
changes.

-Kenyon