Re: IML: My Imperial Dilemma

I think Steve has hit it on the head.

It's been long enough now that I haven't really done anything with it so I think if the motivation were to come it would have come by now.

Anyways, if the moderators don't object, I'd like to get some pictures ready and offer it up for sale. I'd love it if an IML member got this car. I don't know what to ask for it so when I get the pictures together I'll post a link to them.

<sigh>

JM