IML: Leatherique Products

Last summer I purchased online, Leatherique’s Product Pristine Clean and Rejuvenator Oil for my ’62 Imperial.  I paid $55 plus about $10 shipping and handling.  It did not do what I needed for my particular situation.  I only used about a quarter of it and would like to sell the rest of it complete with full instructions to anyone interested. I just hate to throw it out if someone really likes the stuff. How does $25 sound?  A personal check or PayPal works fine.

Patricia   Pruitt

Bozeman, Montana 59718

pruittghl@xxxxxxx