From: dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 12:46 am
Subject: Re: IML: parts for 66 LeBaron

Hi All....if anyone has, or knows where I can get, a idler pulley for my 66
LeBaron I'd appreciate an email. The current pully's bearing are on the way out!
Also, I would like to replace the bushings for the front sway bar and both
left/right front struts. There are bushings at both the front as well as the
rear of these struts and while I have got the front ones, the ones the company
supplied me with are definitely the saem as the ones on the rear part of the
strut.
Please feel free to email me directly at "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx".
Thanks a bunch!!
Dan Melnik