Re: IML: Rear Swaybar

I ordered it at www.justsuspension.com it cost only $99 or so. My car has 2 propane tanks in the trunk, and this adds to the swaying tendency of the car (see this pic of my trunk: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/sjak_brak/full%20size%20talk/73imp/100_0023.jpg )

It is not listed on their site, but call them and explain them your needs. Compared to other companies, Just Suspension are very helpfull for full size owners, e.g. they make new torsion bars for the regular C-body's. They also offered to re-fabricate the brake rotors for my imperial, but shipping rates are a problem for me right now.