IML: Hershey show

Hi all
I was supposed to try a big case but it settled just before hershey so there I went.
Just back from Hershey although I missed Saturday, I did see the cars up for the Cruise  auction. There was a 57 4 door custom 18k white single headlight Imp and a 60 4 door crown. The 60 bidding rose to the stratospheric heights of...5200$ and did not sell. The seller wanted a minimum of 7000$ and hoped for 18000$. He must have cried as the car was really nice.
I can t say for the 57, it did not come up when I was there.
The heavy rain did not stop me from noticing gorgeous Desotos ( 57) and a convertible 57 Chrysler. In the parking lot also noticed a pink 55-56 Imp.
A few earlier Chrysler Imperials also and those were marked as "SOLD". They are  clearly ^popular and sought after models.
I took pictures and as I am not used yet with my Mac I can t send them yet. Actually I have a video of the 57. I will make all that available when I get accustomed to my new gizmo computer.

I was lucky to find a nice eagle hood ornament for my 59 Imp. Got it for 100$. The economy paid my gas!

Marc B