IML: Imperial available in Northern VA - info sent to club website

IML: Imperial available in Northern VA - info sent to club website

This just came into the club website.
DO NOT RESPOND BY HITTING "REPLY"- SENDER IS NOT
SUBSCRIBED TO THE IMPERIAL MAILING LIST AND I LIVE
3000 MILES AWAY, SO HAVE NO STAKE IN THIS.

your phone no so that replies get date-stamped and
arrive in order so that you can better manage whatever
queries come in.

Here are listings to help ID your car:
http://imperialclub.com/Part/Manual/page231.htm
http://imperialclub.com/Articles/63-69-Interchange/207-reg.jpg

You may get multiple responses, so please have facts
like the car's asking price (is it free? -you werent
clear), condition/what's missing or broken and so
forth in hand.  The mailing list generates 30+
messages per day and folks here are dedicated to say
the least.

Although it's a slice of the general public, it's fair
to say that this is a very high quality bunch of
people, and any responses that you get will be well
qualified to be considered for the next step in this
car's life.

Good luck to all concerned.

================

hi,

not sure who to send this info to,but i have a
neighbor who picks up cars to scrap,and i just noticed
he has picked up an imperial from the late-fifties,or
early sixties..

the body seems to be intact,with all the chrome..

he asked me to contact an imperial club, in hopes of
getting it into the hands of someone who would
appretiate it..

we are located in the Winchester,VA area, which is at
the northern most part of VA....

if you know anyone who would be interested, i can send
some pics,or answer some inquiries.

feel free to contact me at this address:

Wes Skiles
grammyskiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx