Re: IML: Question: '66 Splash Guards?

Hi All...I was going thru the Gary Goers catalog and picking out items that I will 'possibly' (probably?) need for my '66 LeBaron. The 'splash shields' need replacing which are the ones behind the front wheels that cover the opening between the wheel well and the top of the control arms. The catalog (page 25) shows diagrams for the 1965 "C"body and says the "...'66-68 C-body almost the same as Q,R,S" for the '65......I know somemembers say the Imperials are "C" bodies and some say "D" bodies but the bottom line is "which of these Splash Guard sets is the correct one for my '66 LeBaron"???? To further confuse me (not a hard thing to do these days) the next page (#26) shows a LEFT and a RIGHT diagram for 64-66 Imperials!??? (#102II and 102JJ).
I know this is confusing to anyone who does not have one of Gary's catalogs but I am hoping that someone out there can decipher what I am looking at so I can order the correct items.
thanks for any insight you can give!!!!
Dan Melnik