RE: IML: Repeating emails

Either that or he croaked mid mail with his finger on the send key……….

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:05 PM
To:
Subject: IML: Repeating emails

Call me paranoid, but it would seem his computer has been zombified and is now spamming out of control!!!

--
Chris Lynch

Feinex Design House
c: 614.214.6027
h: 614.448.1889

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.     --Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Always bear in mind that success is an attitude not a skill.      --Grace D. Thompson (2006 -    )