IML: Please Welcome karen or Jerry

New Subscriber(s): karen or Jerry
Email Address is: farmerfamily89@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Wichita KS - Las Vegas NV

Car(s) owned: 65 Imperial

Self-Introduction: My father Jerry, lives in Vegas where the car is, I (karen) am the designated parts locator. My father has owned this car since the late 70's when it ran great. They have great memories of driving from LA to Las vegas during the 70's & early 80's. We have rebuilt the engine and put had new interior & new paint jobs several times over the years. Once again we are rebuilding it because it was in storage for some time.