Re: IML: What color represents "Luxury"--MY Pink 59 on Ebay

Re: IML: What color represents "Luxury"--MY Pink 59 on Ebay

Here is the Ebay ( 160168558206) link to myPink  Elizabeth Arden car still sporting a 48 year old Pink Paint job as well as a 48 year old Black Landau Stainless Steel roof.  It has every option plus several additions, except for True Torsion Air suspension.  I suppose this could be added and you would then have a 100% optioned original:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/All-Orig-1959-Pink-Arden-Stainless-Steel-Roof-Imperial_W0QQitemZ160168558206QQihZ006QQcategoryZ43905QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As for insider information and last minute bidders to the IML club members interested my reserve is less than $23,000.00.  This is a fantastic car Arizona car and even as good as it looks from above it is completely rust free underneath, except for the gas tank that I had boiled out last year, I should have greased it up when I put it back on.

Steve Restelli, Vacationocity.net CRTA
http://vacationocity.net  Easy Travel Search Engine for all your Travel & Vacations
http://vacationocity.biz  Open your own 24/7 Travel Store earn 60% of the travel commissions