Re: IML: Please Welcome Christina Tertzakian

Re: IML: Please Welcome Christina Tertzakian

Welcome Christina,

As an owner of an '81 Frank Sinatra, I am always glad to have another join us.

I have to tell the club some exciting news (to me,anyway), regarding my Imp.I was standing in the garage looking at my "baby" Sunday, and I realized that it was never going to be the great car I wanted it to be as long as I let it sit there!

So I called a friend of my sons who just happens to be a first class, Mopar trained, certified, totally honest mechanic, and "warned" him that I was sending my car to him ASAP. The instructions I gave him were to repair or replace every mechanical part that needed repair or replacement, and that I did not care how long it took him--I just wanted the car completely roadworthy so that my wife and I could go anywhere we wanted to.

Inccidentally, the car appears to be mechanically sound, so I don't expect any big surprises!

After he gets through, it is going to the body shop for a 1st class driver quality paint job, original color, of course, in basecoat/clearcoat. After that, it is going to the trim shop for what little needs to be done inside.

I just decided that my some of my I.R.A. was going to something my wife and I wanted for ourselves.

AM I EXCITED? YOU BET YOUR SWEET BIPPY I AM!!! (Some of you will have to check out old TV programs to understand this phrase).

Also, if anyone has any left over leather from a "Frank Sinatra", and would like to donate it, sell it, or trade it, please email me offlist. I have quite a few '81 to "83 parts.

Please sign me."A happy camper", Jerry Landis

-------------- Original message from "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------