Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1957 Imperial turning lens Option:'56

Imperialist Jan;

    I have often wondered how the light bulb from the brake which faces the rear red lens in our gunsight tail lights can present that kind of light to make the amber light in our rear views actually work/seeable.....I always thought that the engineer's should have put a tiny bulb in the other side of the brake socket to face towards the amber so that lens did not have to rely on reflected brake lights to be seen.....even after installing new George Laurie Lenses all around and even replacing the bulbs on my '56, I am still hardly able to see that amber lens in the rear on the darkest of night's...

Jack