IML: dismantling of a 73 2 door

I have a parts car for some time, and it is now completely dismantled. It was a very interesting thing to do, I learned a lot about the construction of an Imperial, and I was really impressed by the strength of the rocker panels and front subframe. Besides, it was lots of fun to do.

One thing, even with all sheetmetal removed, it was a real pain to pull the 440/727 combo. The oil pan hits the front frame and the tranny hits the firewall, so we had to use some violence to pull it as a combo.

I have taken lots of pictures, but a warning is in place, some might be considered offensive for some Imperial-lovers.

But it gives me a nice stock of hard to find replacement parts. Unfortunately, the rotors are virtually useless...

A few pictures of both the parts car and my driver;
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v704/sjak_brak/full%20size%20talk/brotherwillkillbrother/

first cutting session:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v704/sjak_brak/full%20size%20talk/brotherwillkillbrother/rememberthefallen/

second cutting session: