Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:59 PM
To: IML
Subject: IML: Carpet - to glue or not to glue

I am putting the interior back into my 61 Imperial convertible.  I
refinished all the leather and vinyl and I am very pleased with the
results.

I am just about ready to replace the original carpet.  There seems to be
two schools of thought about installing carpet.  Some say it should be
glued in place and some say it shouldn't.

The original carpet was not glued.

What say ye experts?

Ken Miller 61 and 67 converts
Portland, Oregon