57 Crown Convertible

bxn01303@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello everyone

I found an old commercial film.
This is a famous Japanese hotel.
Is the car which appears here 59 type?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj4osMtZjmU&NR

My present condition .

Sixteen years have passed since I owned '58 Imperial.
We are still maintaining this car.
We are repairing the brake system now.
A brake pad sticks because a brake drum warps.
It is difficult for us to get a new drum.
It became difficult that the parts of the car were imported without spending a
cost from America.
We don't have a big lathe as much as to shave drums.
We think that a brake will be adjusted by shaving brake shoe.

Yasushi Shiroi
'58 Imperial Custom "Pointer"
BXN01303@xxxxxxxxxxx