Re: IML: Japanese old commercial film

Fun commercial! It is a 1957 with the dual headlights (they also came with single headlights because not all states in the US had approved the new dual-lamp system). This must have been quite an usual car in Japan at the time (even as American cars go).

Yasushi-san, what hotel is this? I am in Tokyo right now, but without my Imperial!

Chris in LA (but not at the moment)
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon