From: Geoff Simpson <kiwiimp65@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 1:38 am
Subject: Re: IML: 1960 Imperial Brake Pedal Height

My experience of monkeying with the length of the booster pushrod gave me brakes that would not release properly. If anyone does try this it would be a good idea to jack the car up afterwards and check the brakes are not binding. From memory it required only a very small adjustment to produce that result. Geoff Simpson