From: bxn01303@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Oct 22, 2007 10:43 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Japanese old commercial film

Hello everyone

I found an old commercial film. This is a famous Japanese hotel. Is the car which appears here 59 type?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj4osMtZjmU&NR

My present condition .

Sixteen years have passed since I owned '58 Imperial. We are still maintaining this car. We are repairing the brake system now. A brake pad sticks because a brake drum warps. It is difficult for us to get a new drum. It became difficult that the parts of the car were imported without spending a cost from America. We don't have a big lathe as much as to shave drums. We think that a brake will be adjusted by shaving brake shoe.

Yasushi Shiroi
'58 Imperial Custom "Pointer"
BXN01303@xxxxxxxxxxx