From: "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: 1959 Imperial 'Roadster'...really!!
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:55:02 -0700

Hi All...some of you have probably already noticed this picture (actually, its a 'rendering' I believe) in the December issue of Hot Rod magazine....and, NO!, I have no idea why December's issue is coming out now in October!.......but on page #31 there is a photo of a 1959 Imperial that a person bought for $650.00 and is making it into a 'project' vehicle. He has a color rendering of the finished product which he calls "The Imperial Roadster".......I have sent an email asking for any additional data/photos/information that he might be able to share with us and even allow me to make an article for the SoCal Imperial Owners Club's Newsletter. naturally, I'd sent the info/data to the web-monsters along with whatever article I might be able to make up for posting on the website.
I wonder if he'd make a "Roadster" rendering for a '66???
Dan Melnik
1966 LeBaron
1966 Convertible