Re: IML: Power Steering Pump

I'm not sure about these older models, but usually, there's not much involved in the rebuild kit of a PS-pump, mostly a few rubber rings, and cost in the 10-40$ range. Compare the dimensions you need with those of other years/models.

Also, I noticed rockauto.com sells some parts for the 56 powersteering.