From: PAUL WENTINK <randalpark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 3:23 am
Subject: Re: IML: 1960 Imperial Brake Pedal Hieght

They were adjusted for the original parts. If your car has been fitted with non-stock items, such as a dual reservoir M/C you may indeed have the incorrect push rod length. Otherwise, I would suspect this to be unlikely. A brake booster replacement could result in a similar issue if the final adjustments were not made to spec.

Paul W.

Paul W.