From: David Dimitriou <macedonxx@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:08:34
Subject: IML: 1960 Crown Sedan for sale in Texas

A friend that knows I like Imperials passed this along to me.

Dave

'60 white Imperial Crown sedan
Hwy 59 N of Marshall
south of FM 1324

Orig. Dealership:  Carrington Chrysler Plym
 1803 E. Grant
 Marshall, TX.

AC/PW/PSeat/TG/Blue Leather/Dual mirrors/Power ant./headlight dimmer.  Forgot to look for power door locks but may have.
VIN 9204110956
$7500.00 asking (down from $8000)

903-930-7335    Dennis Yount seller
903-665-8372    Byron Waldrop seller's agent/ neighbor

belonged to TX Congressman  Sam Hall, Jr. - still in wife's name

car runs/ spare hubcap/ good tires

Car appeared to be original paint other than multiple touch up spots like right rear door, left rear quarter.  I spit polished one small spot and it looked excellent   Needs trim replaced on belt above and outside right front headlamps.  Minor rust under rear glass trim.  Trunk lip rusty like all '60 Chrysler and Imperial!  They started it up and it ran very well .