Skickat: den 25 oktober 2007 16:01
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: IML: thermostats

" My .03 (inflation) The price of gas around here is over $2.50/gallon now"

Seems like a bargain to me Ken!,

Any idea what I have to pay here for a gallon???
How about $6.90 per gallon!! I have to fill up my gas tank again prior to
the winter rest of my Imperial (to prevent rust inside the tank)
I am not sure how much gas will into my a tank but I think the bill will
take my breath away...

Robert