Re: IML: Steering

is the leak from the power steering pump or gearbox?  I just orded a pump for my 64 from rock auto. hard part to get.

"Hardrick, Brian" <HardrickBG@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Gang,

Problem:  Installed a new shifter cable, have a small power steering leak and now:
1.        Steering wheel is hard to turn
2.       The wheels seem like they are going in one direction and the steering wheel in the other
1965 Imperial w/413 engine

What could this be?  Power steering pump?