IML: Free 1964/1965 413 Engine Cores & Misc transmissions - all Imperial

IML: Free 1964/1965 413 Engine Cores & Misc transmissions - all Imperial

I have several 413's and a ton of 63-72 Torquefilights
that are cores, as well as what I suspect is a HP 383.
 They are outside and will not survive the winter -
need to go.

Please contact me off list at
imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx

The 440 in my 72 car had to go 40 over due to some
corrosion in the cylinders from being out and is from
the same stash.

YOU PICK UP.  As in YOU, not me, in Saratoga, Ca.

FREE

If you want me to move them, I will, but don't want to
and will charge for my time.

Kenyon Wills