IML: OEM Radiator - provides sufficient for a 408 CI???

IML: OEM Radiator - provides sufficient for a 408 CI???

Hello Everyone!

I'll soon be putting in a:
Crate Engine, Long Block, Mopar 408 Small Block, Magnum Heads, Scat Crank, 375 hp/ 460 ft/ lbs
in my '81 Imperial.

We are not sure if the OEM radiator will be sufficient to keep it cool.
The tech fellow at Summit Racing believes it *should" be OK, as long as
I don't spend much time "on the track!"

Does anyone have experience with this???

Many TIA & thanks again to everyone who responded to my other
question about headers for this!

Abe Mantell (mantell@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
'81 Imperial(s)

BTW: Anyone know where I can get a front anti-sway bar for my '81?