RE: IML: Cooling system "cleaning"?

Kenyon,

The first thing I would do is install a filter in the top radiator hose to
keep all that junk from clogging the radiator.  You can pick up a filter for
about $35 from:

Gano Filter Company
1205 Sandalwood Lane
Los Altos, California  94024
650-968-7017

Beware, they are very low-tech people.  They don't have a web site, nor do
they accept credit cards.  You call them, tell them what you want, they tell
you how much, you send them a check, they send you a filter.  It seems to
work as they've been doing it this way for several years.

I think Prestone makes a pretty powerful flush kit for the cooling system
but I'd have the filter in pace first.  Once the flush kit starts to break
loose all the rust scales, they have no place to go but into your radiator.

Ken
67 Crown 4 Dr Ht
68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht