Re: IML: Cooling system "cleaning": filter's

Re: IML: Cooling system "cleaning": filter's

Imperialist Dave:

    In addition to the use for 'lost sock singles' hanging in MY drawer, how about the nylon/poly stockings with the runs my wife never wear's?  Would they be able to filter and stand up to the heat, debris and water flow stirred up in the cleaning of the system?  For I know they can be at times impenetrable to the human touch, and in fact on occasion will cause bad bruising to the back of the hands...........   ;{)

Jack