From: Timothy Hulse
Sent: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 5:58 pm
Subject: IML: 56 Center plane Brakes

Ok,

 Finally got the the front end cleaned up and I am in the finishing
stages of brakes. The new shoes are all bigger than the ID of the drum.
Was it the norm to have the shoes ground everytime you had to to a
brake job in the 50's? All adjusters are backed off and still no go.
How much can I have turned off of the drums? They have never been
turned before.

I take all input as always.

Tim

Bakersfield