IML: remote ignition cut off switch

Hello all:

I looked on the IML site, Radio Shack, and other auto parts sites, and didn't find what I was looking for.

I would like a remote operated "ignition kill switch / relay" for my car with a '67 Imperial engine (required content).  I would think a very simple relay that cuts out the power to the ballast resistor?  Something that operates from 300+ feet?  You know, to thwart all the car-jackers here in the cornfields of Illinois.

Anyone have advice on this subject?  Otherwise, I'll have to get my engineering freshman Son to design one for me (might as well get something out of the 25K/year).

Thanks in advance for any tips,

Dan Richardson
Family Heirloom