Re: IML: Air cleaner question

Hi again Geoff!...by the way, the air cleaner that Aeyn mentiones as a WIX 42043 is available as a NAPA GOLD Air Cleaner #2043...plus the guy gave me a discounted price since I convinced him that with two Imperials plus a truck I would be doing LOTS of parts buying in the future! I got the air cleaners for $7.88 each wich I thought was a really good price. The NAPA guy (who said he knew more about the GM motors than Mopar's but was very honest about what he did and din't know about) said that WIX makes the NAPA GOLD air filters for them and these are LOTS better than the FRAM filters!!! (according to him) So, I have two of these filters now and we'll see just how well they work!! especially with the crazy Santa Ana winds here in souther Cal. and all the dust/dirt/grit that they kick all around!!
Good Luck!!
Dan Melnik