IML: 452 heads

I have a question about the 452 heads which came on BB engines from I believe 1976 to 1978.

I have a set of these heads pulled from a 78 Cordoba 400. I know that they have hardened valve seats for unleaded gas.

The question is: Is the hardening process thick enough that these heads can take one or two valve grinds and still have hardened seat? If yes I would use the 452s, if not I would put hardened seats in the original 906s. Are the hardened seats just a better way to go?

I believe that the 452 heads are as good or better than the 906 heads which should be on my 69 LeBaron. I am developing a plan to rebuild / replace the heads on my car which would also give me an opportunity to replace the timing chain and take a good look at the valves/lifters, rocker arms, pistons  etc.

Fred Joslin