Re: IML: Really Dumb Thing To Forget - lesson: take better notes when pu

Re: IML: Really Dumb Thing To Forget - lesson: take better notes when pulling stuff apart.

Sorry Luke, but it has been many years since. I think that it was a screw holding down a female electric connector, and the braided cable had a male end that fit into it.

David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)

---- Luke Nola <luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks David, do you remember where exactly it attached to the
firewall? Was it a specific stand alone bolt or one of the heater
unit bolts?

cheers,

Luke