IML: Please Welcome Thomas: '64 Spec's

In a message dated 11/8/2007 11:53:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Loflinjoel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Can anybody tell my how wide the track is on 64's. I ned to know if this big
luxury cruise ship will fit on a trailer. I would just drive it home but Reno
isn't really close to where I live. (300 mi west)

Thank you.
Future Imperialist:

    This OIC link should contain what you desire to know.  This club site contains everything you need to know about Imperials, and as you will come to know your car, do not hesitate to introduce yourself to the information  available here.  And welcome aboard.

Jack