IML: Please Welcome stanlee linton

New Subscriber(s): stanlee linton
Email Address is: stanleelinton@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: central Michigan

Car(s) owned: 1963 Imperial Crown 4D Burgundy

Self-Introduction: Greets to all ...From the Great Lakes and Great Fun....
All my life I have been a Dodge Boy..A 1964 Dodge Polara Conv. ever since high school. A month ago out in the middle of no where, There sat a Big Long Beautiful Imperial..needless to say it's here Home in the Yard. It just needs a few tweaks.... It sat in the yard today and got a few SNOW flakes on her..winter is here.. Her name is RUBY
Thanks for all your kindness..
I'am all Mopar.....