IML: '62 Imperial Brake "T" Distribution Blocks

IML: '62 Imperial Brake "T" Distribution Blocks

To the group;

I have done some preliminary searches on the web for the front brake "T" distribution block, Chrysler P/N 2123 218 and the rear axle "T" junction block, Chrysler P/N 2070 311. So far I haven't spotted any available from places like Andy Bernbaum etc. Have any of you found a source for these?

Thanks.

Joe Strickland
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;Texasw;76271
email;internet:jwstrick426@xxxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard