From: HOFCAG@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 5:27 PM
Subject: IML: 58 Door Handle

Wouldn't you know it?  I've owned my 58 Crown Southampton 4 door for less than a week and I broke the front driver's side door handle today.  Not sure what happened but it is definitely broken.    Can anyone out there help me out with a source for a replacement?  I've spent a long time on line today trying to find a replacement handle, but no luck.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  You can contact me directly at hofcag@xxxxxxx if you prefer, or through the list.  Thanks!  Keith, 1958 Crown