 To: everyone@xxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:42 AM
 Subject: ATTENTION: Great Plains Communications Internet Service Issue

 Good Morning,

At approximately 11:30 last night, we started experiencing a major problem with our access to the Internet. This unexpected problem occurred within a circuit we lease from another communications company that we use as our internet access provider. An upgrade they made unintentionally caused a problem with our Internet service.

We have been feverishly working on the problem since the outage started and expect the situation will be resolved soon. Until that time, Internet access for our customers may be slower.

We apologize for this unforeseen inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this situation.

 Sincerely,

 Great Plains Communications