Re: IML: Please Welcome Rich Yost

Welcome, Rich!  You'll find almost everything you need already posted on the site (someone has been wherever you find yourself next!).

jc

On Nov 11, 2007, at 1:17 PM, Steve B. wrote:

New Subscriber(s): Rich Yost
Email Address is: forricher_poorer@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern California

Car(s) owned: 1962 Lebaron with Factory dual air

Self-Introduction: Ok here we go my name is Rich Yost, this is my first Imperial, I have always enjoyed the body styles over the years. I came across this 1962 Lebaron Imperial last month on Ebay of all places and ended up the winner. I restore cars for a living and I am excited about owning one myself, this will be a challenge, but at least I am not looking for a million parts. I own several other cars one being a 62 Newport wagon 4 door hardtop, which is pretty much original. I will do most of the restoration myself which will start next month, I am ametal guy so I will attack the rust issues first. I am happy to start this resto because I cannot wait to enjoy the drive after it is done, what a classy car. I have a lot to learn on Imperials....hope to talk to you soon. I am looking for someone to rebuild the 413 and other pieces thanks