IML: Found Imperials Worth

Imperialist's:

    As has been discussed here many times in the past:  our's is hobby not for the faint of heart or wallet.....in the cyclical nature of things, it is a fair premise the dollar and an 'old car market' correction due to lack of discretionary funds is having an impact throughout this hobby industry, not just on our Imperial's......the 'buy' side of our vehicles [most of our 'stuff' really] has always been difficult to ascertain due to the discrepancy in the nature of our [owner's] wont's and the buyer's wont's:  laissez-faire at its finest, really........it is also a fair statement for those of us who have purchased these cars, that we have far exceeded original budget estimates in 'making her pretty' again [though most onlooker's seem to think they are gorgeous already], because the mechanical had unexpectedly been so fun in 'restoring'.....LALOL.....and that is AFTER we have accepted the fact a proper, professional paint/chrome job is a home equity-line issue, then comes a looooooong discussion with oneself as to that investment's actual worth .......even finding the time/place to lessen the money-end becomes, sometimes, a point of diminishing return--notwithstanding the education received when one does undertake such projects--......personally, it is worth it, no matter the level an Imperial car is taken to or kept at, as the grass isn't greener for any other model/brand in vintage car ownership, and THOSE poor sucker's don't have this list to bail them out of ANY jam..........

Forever Imperially Grateful,

Jack