RE: IML: A very sad day

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:48:55 -0800
From: crewspr@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: A very sad day
sorry bout that u can always buy my 63 imp coupe
My condolences.

Kyle, Dallas

64 Crown Sedan

"Hardrick, Brian" <HardrickBG@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is with a heavy heart I must report to the group that taking a night cruise someone came along and totaled my 65 Imperial.  I am at a loss for words because I will have to look for another one to start a project over with because this one was mangled.

BattleAxe

Kyle Crews
Kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Allie Beth Urban