Re: IML: 64-66 Imperial parts question help

Re: IML: 64-66 Imperial parts question help

If I hadn't seen the photo, I'd say that an "A Pillar
Seal" might go atop the A pillar where it ends on a
convertible, since my car has a hole the size of my
pinkie finger on each side that should supposedly have
something there that I've never pursued, but the photo
contradicts this supposition.  My opening  would need
a small block of rubber like one of those
industrial-size trapezoidal pink block pencil erasers
(or smaller).

If the seller doesn't go into their questions area on
their ebay acct, they may have no idea that you asked
the question.  Suggest patience.

Perhaps the seller will wonder why the market is
unresponsive and take action to figure out their gig.

-Kenyon