Subject: IML: Valve cover gaskets and valve guide seals
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:24:19 -0500
From: mrs954@xxxxxxx

Hi Group,
I plan to replace the valve cover gaskets on my 64 LeBaron this weekend.  I have a small oil leak on one side so I thought I'd replace both gaskets.  I'm also contemplating replacing the valve stem seals while I have the valve covers off.  My question is, do I need to remove the heater core housing in order to remove the right side valve cover and valve springs? I could probably get the valve cover off, but I may not be able to get the spring compressor onto the valve springs on #8 cylinder. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark Souders
Gettin' cold in Mohrsville, PA