IML: Window Motor Gears

Imperialists attn:
I requested  info on this before and got no response.
I have four or five window motors for my Imperial and they work fine. The plastic gear is out of round and they oscillate drastically while raising or lowering the window.
Is there a parts vendor that carries these new, or am I up a creek with a left hand paddle? I also need the pot metal half-gear that goes on the wind wing motors. Mine  are chewed up at the place where it begins to open the windwing. Any help would be appreciated.
Lupe
60 Thunderbird Hard Top
64 Imperial Crown Coupe
BEGIN:VCARD